Blue is the debut studio album by American country singer LeAnn Rimes, released in the United States on July 9, 1996 by Curb Records. It reached No. 3 on Billboard 200, and No. 1 on Top Country Albums.
LeAnn Rimes is the eponymous fourth studio album by LeAnn Rimes, released in 1999. The album consists of covers of many popular old country hits, including several Patsy Cline songs. The only new song featured on the album is "Big Deal", a bouncy honky-tonk single which details a bitter Rimes telling off a friend who's madly in love with and happily dating Rimes' ex.
With this fabulous record that brought joy and fun to all avid listeners of country music, LeAnn Rimes arrived just in the nick of time, when country needed it most, amidst all the regulars of the scene such as Garth Brooks, Holly Dunn, etc. The record is a delightful free-for-all of sassy pick-me-up country that spells "gold" in many sorts of ways
LovE is LovE is LovE. 2017 сингл Single Version. Big Bang Concert Series: Country Hits. LeAnn Rimes, Kenny Loggins, Ashford & Simpson. The Duets Album/ Breathless. Together, A New Beginning (A Tribute To The Ronald Reagan Centennial). Today's Country Christmas.
Rimes made her breakthrough into country music in 1996 with her debut album, Blue, which reached number one on the Top Country Albums chart and was certified multiplatinum in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The album's eponymous leadoff single, "Blue", became a Top 10 hit and Rimes gained national acclaim for her similarity to Patsy Cline's vocal style
blue leann rimes album art Blue is the debut album by American country singer LeAnn Rimes, released in the United States on July 9, 1996 by Curb Records It reached No 3 on Billboard 200, and No 1 on Top Country Albums .
The Light In Your Eyes. Written-By – Dan Tyler (3). 3:20. Talk To Me. Written-By – Jon Rutherford, LeAnn Rimes, Ron Grimes. I'll Get Even With You. Written-By – Coweta House. 9. –LeAnn Rimes Duet With Eddy Arnold. Written-By – Tex Owens. Good Lookin' Man. Written-By – Joyce Harrison. Written-By – Anne Reeves, Jim Allison, Lang Scott.
Blue" is the first album by American country singer LeAnn Rimes, released in the United States on July 9, 1996 (see 1996 in music) by Curb Records. It reached number three on the Billboard Hot 200 album chart, and number-one on Hot Country Albums. The album has been certified 6× Multi-Platinum ] by RIAA, selling 6 million in the states, and an additional 2 million copies outside the states, proving her worldwide success.
Blue is the lead & debut single from LeAnn Rimes‘ debut album Blue. The song was originally sung by Bill Mack in 1956 and later covered by Kenny Roberts in 1966. It was recorded by singer-songwriter Polly Stephens Exley in the late ‘80s. LeAnn first recorded the song when she was only 11 years old on an independent album called All That in 1994, but re-recorded the song for her debut album when she was 13 years old. The version on the album is actually the first recording
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Bill Mack
Written-By – Bobby Braddock, Deborah Allen, Rafe VanHoy*
|A3||One Way Ticket (Because I Can)
Written-By – Judy Rodman, Keith Hinton
Written-By – Deborah Allen
Written-By – Christi Dannemiller, Joe Johnston
|A6||The Light In Your Eyes
Written-By – Dan Tyler
|B1||Talk To Me
Written-By – Jon Rutherford, LeAnn Rimes, Ron Grimes
|B2||I'll Get Even With You
Written-By – Coweta House
Featuring [Duet With] – Eddy ArnoldWritten-By – Tex Owens
|B4||Good Lookin' Man
Written-By – Joyce Harrison
|B5||Fade To Blue
Written-By – Anne Reeves, Jim Allison, Lang Scott
- Manufactured By – Curb Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Curb Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Curb Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curb Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Petty Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Rosewood Studio
- Recorded At – Midtown Tone & Volume
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Overdubbed At – KD Studios
- Mixed At – Petty Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Rosewood Studio
- Mixed At – Masterfonics
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Acoustic Guitar – M. Spriggs*
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Jerry Matheny
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar – Johnny Mulhair
- Art Direction, Design – Neuman, Walker & Associates, Inc.*
- Backing Vocals – Crista Carnes, Dennis Wilson , Joy McKay, Kayla Powell, Ladonna Johnson, Lisa Criss, Maryann Kennedy*, Matthew Ward , Pam Rose, Perry Coleman
- Bass – Bob Smith*, Curtis Randel*, Glenn Worf, Mike Chapman
- Co-producer – Johnny Mulhair (tracks: A6, B2, B3, B5)
- Design [Coordination] – Sue Austin
- Drums – Brad Billingsley, Chad Cromwell, Fred Gleber, Greg Morrow
- Electric Guitar – Brent Rowan, Dan Huff*, John Jorgenson
- Fiddle – Larry Franklin
- Harmonica – Kevin Bailey
- Keyboards – Kelly Glenn, Steve Nathan
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Mixed By [Assistant @ Masterfonics] – David Hall
- Mixed By [Masterfonics] – Csaba Petocz, John Kelton
- Percussion – Terry McMillan
- Photography By – Peter Nash
- Piano – John Hobbs, Mike McLain*
- Piano, Keyboards – Jimmy Kelly
- Piano, Keyboards, Bass – Paul Goad
- Producer – Chuck Howard (tracks: A3, A5 to B1, B3), Wilbur C. Rimes
- Producer [Assistant To Producer] – Bob Campbell-Smith (tracks: A3, A5 to B1, B3), Greg Walker (tracks: A6, B2, B3, B5)
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Midtown Tone & Volume] – Jeff Watkin*
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Norman Petty Studios], Mixed By [Assistant @ Norman Petty] – Greg Walker
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Omni Sound & KD Studio] – Daniel Kresco
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Omni Sound] – Aaron Swihart
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Rosewood], Mixed By [Assistant @ Rosewood] – Gary Leach
- Recorded By [Midtown Tone & Volume, Omni Sound, KD Studio] – Bob Campbell-Smith
- Recorded By [Norman Petty Studios], Mixed By [Norman Petty Studios] – Johnny Mulhair
- Recorded By [Rosewood Studio], Mixed By [Rosewood Studio] – Greg Hunt
- Steel Guitar – Bruce Bouton, Milo Deering, Paul Franklin
NotesTracks recorded at Norman Petty Studios, Clovis, NM; Rosewood Studio, Tyler, TX; Midtown Tone & Volume, Nashville, TN; Omni Sound, Nashville, TN.
Overdubs recorded at KD Studio, Nashville, TN.
Mixed at Norman Petty Studios, Clovis, NM; Rosewood Studio, Tyler, TX; Masterfonics, Nashville, TN.
Mastered at Masterfonics, Nashville, TN.
©&℗ 1996 Curb Records, Inc. Manufactured and Distributed by Curb Records, Inc., Nashville, TN 37203.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 1518-77821-4 3
|D2-77821||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Album)||Curb Records||D2-77821||US||1996|
|D4-77821||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (Cass, Album, Dol)||Curb Records, MCG/Curb||D4-77821||Canada||1996|
|4 84533 2||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Album)||Curb Records||4 84533 2||Germany||1998|
|D2-77821||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Album)||Curb Records||D2-77821||Canada||1996|
|CDC1001||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Album)||Curb Records, Sono||CDC1001||France||1998|