Album Title: Jazz Adventure In Drums. Label: VICTOR WORLD GROUP – SMJX-10095 Series: ビクター シリーズ – Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo, Gatefold Country: Japan Date of released: 1970 Category: Jazz Style: Contemporary Jazz, Free Jazz, Jazz-Rock, Modal, Soul-Jazz.
It includes different genres taken together : Hard Bop, Jazz-funk, Soul Jazz, Jazz Fusion, Drum Breaks, Easy Listening, Rare Groove. ┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉.
In a sense, the jazz supergroup heard on the album - saxist Joshua Redman, cornetist Ron Miles, bassist Scott Colley and drummer Brian Blade - is paying tribute to a tribute: Old and New Dreams, a quartet of Coleman associates, including Redman’s father Dewey, that performed music written and inspired by their trailblazing maestro in the Seventies and Eighties. Drummer-composer Andrew Cyrille, who turns 80 next year, is in the midst of a late-career renaissance, gigging with a wide variety of groups and convening unusual, ingenious lineups on recording sessions for legendary label ECM. His second bandleading effort for the label retains guitarist Bill Frisell from 2016’s The Declaration of Musical Independence and brings in trumpeter Wadada Leo Smith, another jazz elder who’s had a major resurgence in recent years.
Jazz-Club, Drums (LP, Comp). Jazz-Club, Drums (Cass, Comp).
New Jazz Adventure is all about Jazz, soul and jazz related. Quintet album: the single Mondegreen Flamingo. 19 Jan. 2019 release new album: La Condition Humaine ww. ieterbast. Artist: Pieter Bast . Track: Mondegreen Flamingo Label: New Jazz Adventure. Musicians: Ferdi Lancee – guitars Albert van Dorssen – keys Juan van Emmerloot – Drums, bass Produced by Juan van Emmerloot Mastering: Emile Bode Label: New Jazz Adventure Photo: Joeri Schaffels More info: ww. e-make-music. Frederike Schonis - Love was so nice.
A Summit Jazz Adventure. A Summit Jazz Adventure.
Get ready for a big adventure! Ethnic percussion for any kind of your projects. Get ready for a big adventure! Ethnic percussion for any kind of your projects.
Various/Jazz in Paris Jazz & Cinema vol. 3 (Gitanes 5487932) CD Album Digipak. The album is compiled by Jazz FM?s Ralph tee, Steve Quirk and Mike Vitti and boasts an impressive array of artist names and signature tracks, many either previously unissued in the UK (including some massive hits from the US Smooth Jazz charts) or hard to come by on C. Expansion label ? Expansion, jazz fm (2009) catalogue format ?
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–ジョージ・大塚カルテット||Freedom Jazz Dance|
|A2||–富樫雅彦*||Artistry In Percussion
Composed By – Masahiko Togashi
|A3||–石川晶クインテット||Down By The Riverside|
Composed By – Takao Uematsu
Arranged By – Norio Maeda
Composed By – Norio Maeda
Performer – George Kawaguchi & Big 4*
Composed By – Hiroshi Matsumoto
- Manufactured By – Victor Company Of Japan, Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone – Shigeo Suzuki (tracks: B1)
- Bass – Eijiro Hagiwara (tracks: A4), Jun Suzuki (tracks: B2), Kunimitsu Inaba (tracks: B4), Takashi Mizuhashi (tracks: A1)
- Drums – Akira Ishikawa (tracks: A3), Fumio Watanabe (tracks: A4), George Kawaguchi (tracks: B3), George Otsuka* (tracks: A1), Motohiko Hino (tracks: B4), Sadakazu Tabata (tracks: B1), Takeshi Inomata (tracks: B2)
- Drums, Percussion – Masahiko Togashi (tracks: A2)
- Electric Bass – Isao Eto (tracks: A3), Shinya Kimura (tracks: B3), Yasuo Arakawa (tracks: B1)
- Electric Guitar – Shigeru Narumo (tracks: B1)
- Electric Piano – Hideo Ichikawa (tracks: A1), Masaru Imada (tracks: A3)
- Piano – Hideo Ichikawa (tracks: B4), Keisuke Egusa (tracks: B1), Kunihiko Sugano (tracks: B3), Norio Maeda (tracks: B2)
- Tenor Saxophone – Hidehiko Matsumoto (tracks: B3), Ichiro Mimori (tracks: B1), Takao Uematsu (tracks: A3), Takao Uematsu (tracks: A4), Takeru Muraoka (tracks: A1)
- Trumpet – Hisashi Imai (tracks: A3), Koji Hatori (tracks: B1)
- Vibraphone – Hiroshi Matsumoto (tracks: B4)