Various – Sue Instrumentals: 1959-1967. Album Conceived, Compiled and Documented by Alan Warner With special thanks to Juggy Murray Series coordination: John Guarnieri Thanks to: Tina Hopkinson, Richard Stevens.
33 RPM LP Record Teen Beat Various Artists Diplomat Records D2414 VG/VG+ Vinyl.
Instrumentals 1967-1998. Blues Rock Canned Heat. Band Name Canned Heat. Album Name Instrumentals 1967-1998. Data de aparición 2006. Estilo MusicalBlues Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum1.
This album was released on the label EMI America (catalog number SQ-17264). This album was released in 1987 year. In studio record of this music release "Sue Instrumentals: 1959 - 1967 "The Beat Is On"" attended those artists: Ike Turner (Producer, tracks A2, B1, B6), Joe Lederman (Producer, tracks A1), Juggy Murray Jones (Producer, tracks A3, A6, B2, B4, B5, B7), Kent Harris (Producer, tracks A5, B3), Ray Charles (Written-By), Ike Turner (Written-By), Bobby Capers (Written-By), Curtis Ousley (Written-By), Hank Jacobs (Written-By), Kent Harris.
Listen to online Various - Deccade Of Instrumentals. On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Plus 1959-1967 from authorized sellers. Released at: This album was released on the label See For Miles Records Ltd. (catalog number SEECD 204). This album was released in 1992 year. Format of the release is.
Listen to online Various - Sue Instrumentals: 1959 - 1967. This album was released on the label EMI America (catalog number SQ-17264). US.
PLAY ALL. Bouzouki Instrumentals (Recordings 1959 - 1970), Vol. 4. Released by Vintage Music gr Nov 2011 24 Tracks.
VARIOUS ARTISTS SUE INSTRUMENTALS: 1959-1967 The Beat Is One Deleted Vinyl LP. EUR 5. 9.
1. The Impossible Dream - Richard Kiley. Happiness - Remastered Album Version - Bob Balaban, Bill Hinnant, Skip Hinnant, Reva Rose, Gary Burghoff, Karen Johnson. 7. She Loves Me - 1963 Original Broadway Cast (1987 Remastered) - Daniel Massey. 8. What Kind Of Fool Am I?
|A1||–Jimmy McGriff||I've Got A Woman (Part 1)|
|A2||–Ike Turner||Going Home|
|A3||–Bill Doggett||Fat Back|
|A4||–The Commandos||June's Blues|
|A5||–Hank Jacobs||So Far Away|
|A6||–The Duals||Stick Shift|
|A7||–Bill Doggett||Good Time Tonight|
|B1||–Ike Turner And The Kings Of Rhythm*||The New Breed (Part 1)|
|B2||–The Commandos||Chicken Scratch|
|B3||–Hank Jacobs||Monkey Hips And Rice|
|B4||–Juggy*||Soul At Sunrise|
|B5||–Jimmy McGriff||All About My Girl|
|B6||–Ike Turner And The Kings Of Rhythm*||The New Breed (Part 2)|
|B7||–Jimmy McGriff||M.G. Blues|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI America Records
- Copyright (c) – EMI America Records
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Remastered At – EMI America Studios
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Art Direction – Henry Marquez, Larry Vigon
- Compilation Producer [Album Conceived, Compiled And Documented By] – Alan Warner
- Coordinator [Series Coordination] – John Guarnieri
- Design – Larry Vigon
- Remastered By – Ron McMaster
NotesThe second catalogue number appears under the barcode on the back cover.
Digitally re-mastered by Ron McMaster at EMI America Studios.
Album Conceived, Compiled and Documented by Alan Warner
With special thanks to Juggy Murray
Series coordination: John Guarnieri
Thanks to: Tina Hopkinson, Richard Stevens
(P)1987 Original sound recordings made by EMI America Records, a division of Capitol Records Inc.
(C) 1987 EMI America Records, a division of Capitol Records Inc.
Printer and release date codes in bottom-right of back cover: CC8707JU
On label circumference: Manufactured in the UK by EMI Records Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099926 144115
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099926144115
- Other (Printer's code / sleeve printing date): CC8707JU
|SQ-17264||Various||Sue Instrumentals: 1959 - 1967 "The Beat Is On" (LP, Comp)||EMI America||SQ-17264||US||1987|
|062-2614411||Various||Sue Instrumentals: 1959 - 1967 "The Beat Is On" (LP, Comp)||EMI America||062-2614411||Greece||1987|
|4XQ-17264||Various||Sue Instrumentals: 1959 - 1967 "The Beat Is On" (Cass, Comp, RM)||EMI America||4XQ-17264||US||1987|