Bertrand Coqueugniot. Bertrand Coqueugniot - Banjo Rendezvous (LP, Album).
Artist: Rendez-Vous Album: Distance Year: 2016 Country: France Style: Post-Punk, Coldwave, Minimal Synth. Category: Synth Pop, Futurepop, Post-Punk, Coldwave.
The album was nominated for Grammy Award for Best New Age Album in 1987, although it didn't win the award
Rendez-Vous EP by RENDEZ VOUS, released 25 November 2014 1. The Others 2. Plasticity 3. White Dress 4. Donna 5. Youth. All tracks written, composed and produced by "Rendez-Vous" Mixed and mastered by Adrien Pallot.
Bertrand Coqueugniot - Banjo Rendezvous (LP, Album). Crazy Duck - Breakdown Minor Special - Bluegrass (LP, Album). Not On Label (Crazy Duck Self-released).
Bertrand Coqueugniot. Profile: Banjoist, singer.
Bertrand Coqueugniot, Actor: El Turrrf. Bertrand Coqueugniot is an actor, known for El Turrrf (2012).
Rendez-Vous is a post-punk French band from Paris, France, formed in 2012. Rendez-Vous was founded in 2012 by Francis Mallari and Elliot Bethault. A few months later, they added Maxime Gendre and Simon Dubourg. The band released their first EP in 2014, Rendez-Vous, for Zappruder Records. The band start touring across Europe in the summer of 2015. In 2016, Rendez-Vous released a second EP, Distance, mixed by Ben Greenberg from The Men, for their new label AVANT! Records.
队列表 Rock Manu Rendez-Vous. Bonustrack (Hidden Track). 13. Le Jour Est Venu.
Rendezvous is a 1977 album by English folk rock singer-songwriter Sandy Denny, and was her last release before her death. Sandy Denny and Trevor Lucas left Fairport Convention at the end of 1975 and Denny embarked on Rendezvous in the spring of 1976. Trevor Lucas produced the album with a contemporary rock sound designed to turn Denny into a mainstream act. The album is now generally thought to be overproduced with an excess of strings, backing vocals and instrumental overdubs.
|A2||Sail Away Ladies||2:45|
|A3||Hand Me Down My Walking Cane||2:32|
|A4||Midnight In Ohio||3:26|
|A5||Five String Driver||3:15|
|A6||The Blue Light In The Sky||2:06|
|A7||Talk About Suffering Here Below||1:58|
|B1||Billy In The Lowground/Arkansas||4:08|
|B4||Rock, Salt And Nails||4:06|
|B6||Master Of Ceremony||3:37|
- Distributed By – Just'In Distribution
- Recorded At – Studio Hérisson
- Recorded At – Cowboy Arms Hotel And Recording Spa
- Mixed At – The Recording Workshop
- Mastered At – Translab
- Printed By – SNA
- Banjo – Bertrand Coqueugniot (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, B)
- Bass – Jean-Jacques Schutz (tracks: B2), Jean-Marc Pouliquen (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, A6, B1, B3, B5, B6), Mark Hembree (tracks: A3)
- Fiddle – Jean Darbois (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, A6, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6), Susie Gott (tracks: B1)
- Fiddle, Vocals – Vassar Clements (tracks: A3)
- Guitar – Claude Lefebvre (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, A6, B1, B2, B3, B6)
- Guitar, Vocals – Jean-Claude Druot (tracks: B4), Peter Rowan (tracks: A3)
- Liner Notes – Tony Trischka
- Mandolin – Jean-Marie Daviaud (tracks: A5), Philippe Bony (tracks: B3), Rob Griffin (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, A6, B1, B2, B5, B6)
- Mandolin, Fiddle, Vocals – Thierry Lecoq (tracks: B4)
- Music By – Bertrand Coqueugniot (tracks: A1, A4, A5, A6, B2, B3, B6)
- Photography By – Luc Quelin
- Producer – Bertrand Coqueugniot, Rob Griffin
- Recorded By – Bruno Meny* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, A6, B), Rich Adler (tracks: A3, A7, B1, B2, B5, B6)
- Vocals – Bertrand Coqueugniot (tracks: A7, B4), Susie Gott (tracks: A7)
NotesEdition Comotion except B4 (Unichappel - BMI) and B5 (Essex).
℗ : 1986 © : 1987
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Distribution Code: JU 300
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL